Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sisterhood Best friend

I can say i am fortunate to have a friend that i certainly know we will last a lifetime and that we can share with each other about everything and anything, both good and bad.. Sweetiex, we called ourselves is now 10th, with 13 years of friendship! Maybe we should really throw a party or something?! 

To my sweetest girl bestfriend, all these years wouldn't be better without you in believing in me, motivating me, encouraging me, understanding me and supporting me in whatever things i do or choices i make. Thanks for being the one who always stand by me and agreeing with me even when it may not turn out right. And those gifts, they never fail to give me surprises! Even the smallest things are filled with thoughtfulness.. =)

Thank U and Love Always! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment