Wednesday 11 December 2013

Bridesmaid Duty

This December, i went for my first experience on gelish nail polish, in sparkling pink and silver.


Today's workload was manageable. Only 3 work days for me this week as i will be joining my dear friend, Tina and her family and friends tomorrow night to attend her wedding ceremony to be held in Ipoh, Malaysia~ =)

Here are some pictures taken during the sisters' photo-shoot;
Say Cheese~
Loving this jump shot!

If only all of the sisters can travel over together, that will be hell loads of fun! But now, my only traveling partner is i-ling.. We barely know each other but she's already treating me like a sister.. reminding me what we need to pack or bring and planning the meeting time and venue. =)

Love Tina's expression in this photo too!~

May we have a safe trip there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment