Tuesday 10 December 2013

[Personal] Shifting Workplace

NHG-HQ office which previously located in GMTI building at One Commonwealth, is now at Fusionopolis Link at Nexus@one-north.. where a developing business hub arises. Have been feeling really restless these days after the move, and even though my new work desk is pretty good with a nice view.. I am still trying to adjust to the new environment.. especially, the need to travel further to work now.

My old work station

New workplace

New work station (Love the lime green partitions)

A lot of installation around the office is still on-going and the data network in the office since day 1 is not available yet. :(

I have also just submitted my course selection for the first sem in Uni-SIM. Apparently, not much selection available and many of them were fully taken. So for those planning to take up courses from Uni-Sim.. remember to do the course registration as early as you can to secure your preferred choices. Now, I kinda regretted spending too much time on thinking rather than selecting my preferred courses earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment